Lucas Chandler, formerly of Il Posto, and Jeffrey Webb are debuting their first Blank Slate Supper Club on Sunday, December 15 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Uncle Restaurant. Seating is limited to 15, and will be granted to the first 15 to RSVP. There will be a 10-course meal with wine pairings. Chefs Lucas and Jeffrey are known for the importance they place on sourcing seasonal and local ingredients to develop stand-out flavors, and that are distinguished even more by beverage pairings.
- When: Sunday, December 15, 2013
- Time: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Where: Uncle, 2215 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- How: RSVP to email@example.com
- Suggested Donation: $75.00
***Please note any dietary restriction in your RSVP. We’ll happily accommodate.***
A sneak peek of the 10-course menu:
- Smoked oyster, verjus, potato, sea beans, sorrels
- Chestnut soup, meyer lemon, sunchoke, basil
- Pumpkin eggnog, quince, douglas fir