The Colorado Brewers Guild puts on great events. Fact.
Stapleton Tap House is an awesome new beer bar. Fact.
The Broncos game on 11/17 was flexed to the night game. Fact.
You should go to the Thanksgiving Rendezvous, put on by the Colorado Brewers Guild at the Stapleton Tap House from 1-5pm on November 17th, and try all the beers for $40. Math.
Oh, and the event is limited to about 60 people.
If you’re already sold, go ahead and buy tickets right now: imbibedenver.com/tday
The beer selection is still coming in, but here’s what we know so far. We’ll fill in the blanks as we learn more.
- Backcountry Brewery – Breakfast Stout, Pale Ale
- Blue Spruce Brewing Co. –
- Bristol Brewing Co. –
- Caution Brewing –
- Denver ChopHouse & Brewery – DoppelBock
- Dry Dock – Winter Solstice Saison, Wee Heavy Scotch Ale
- Epic Brewing Co. – Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout
- Grimm Brothers Brewing Co. – Broyhan
- Hall Brewing Company –
- Left Hand Brewing –
- Lone Tree Brewing Co. –
- Oskar Blues –
- Pikes Peak Brewing Company –
- Prost Brewing –
- Renegade Brewing Co. – Hammer & Sickle
- River North – J. Marie Whiskey Barrel Aged
- Ska Brewing –
- Strange Brewing Company – Pumpkin Saison
- TommyKnocker –