Tap takeovers, an anniversary, firkins, barrel aging – oh my! This week has it all, including Denver Beer Co’s 2nd Anniversary Party, the return of Avery’s The Kaiser, and the start of Copper Kettle’s Barrel Aged Cask Month! Here’s a sampler of what’s fresh in beer across the great of CO.
- Black Bottle Brewery (Fort Collins) – Elevation Beer Co’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Quad
- Black Bottle Brewery (Fort Collins) – Jolly Pumpkin’s Luciernaga, The Firefly
- Mayor of Old Town (Fort Collins) – Odell Brewing’s Loose Leaf
- Mayor of Old Town (Fort Collins) – Bear Republic’s Red Rocket
- Odell Brewing (Fort Collins) – The House that Beer Built Nut Brown Ale
Wednesday, Aug. 7th, 2013:
- Backcountry Pizza (Boulder) – Twisted Pine’s Le Petite Saison and Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout – 6PM
- Copper Kettle Brewing (Denver) – Tequila Barrel Lime Agave Pale Ale – 3PM to 9PM – Firkin Wednesday
- High Hops Brewery (Windsor) – Coconut Milk Stout – 5PM – Firkin Wednesday
- Lone Tree Brewing (Lone Tree) – Peachtree Pale – 12PM
- Rackhouse Pub (Denver) – I’d Tap That: Odyssey Beerwerks Tap Takeover – 5PM to 11PM – Siren Song IPA, Palm Tree Caribbean Lager, and Nebula Belgian Black Double IPA
- Renegade Publik House (Denver) – He-Brew Tap Takeover – 6PM – Hop Manna IPA, David’s Slingshot, Funky Jewbelation, Jewbelation Sweet 16
- River North Brewing (Denver) – J. Marie Saison infused with pineapple – 3PM – Wayward Wednesday – <5 gallons!
- Yak & Yeti (Arvada & Westminster) – Raspberry Wheat – Wheat Wednesday
Thursday, Aug. 8th, 2013:
- Front Range Brewing Co (Lafayette) – Westy Blond
- Funkwerks (Fort Collins) – Farmhouse – Dry saison brewed with Australian Summer hops
- Odyssey Beerwerks (Arvada) – Apricot-infused Hefeweizen – 5PM – Limited Release Discovery Beer – Last week’s lasted 1 hr 15 min, so be prompt!
Friday, Aug. 9th, 2013:
- Avery Brewing (Boulder) – The Kaiser Imperial Octoberfest – 5PM
- Dry Dock Brewing (Aurora) – TBD – 3PM to 6PM – Firkin Friday
- High Hops Brewery (Windsor) – Melon Wit – 5PM
- TRiNiTY Brewing (Colorado Springs) – Chardonnay Barrel-aged Saison Man – 5PM
Saturday, Aug. 10th, 2013:
- Copper Kettle Brewing (Denver) – Summer Ale Cask Dry Hopped with Centennial Hops – 4PM – When it’s gone, it’s gone
- Denver Beer Co (Denver) – 2nd Anniversary Party – 20 beers, including the Oak-Aged Rye IPA
- Very Nice Brewing Company (Nederland) – “Make It So” Earl Grey IPA – $1/pint sold will be donated to the Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence
Sorry, no weekend cap on Sunday or cure for the Mondays this week.
Tuesday, Aug. 13th, 2013:
- Dillon Dam Brewery (Dillon) – Captain Zen Marzen aged in a spice rum barrel – 5PM – Tap It Tuesday
Did we miss something? Has your brewery released something new we should know about? Let me know what’s new and on deck to be tapped at email@example.com