Haven’t made it to any of the Colorado Wine Week events just yet? Tomorrow’s Craft Colorado Throwdown is not to be missed.
The location: Root 25 Taphouse and Kitchen, Hyatt Regency DTC
The objective: Settle once and for all which Colorado beverage (Beer, Wine, Spirits) pairs best with food.
The menu: Attendees will enjoy food and beverage pairings from three food stations, representing five courses and a mix of five Colorado wines, beers and spirits.
- Chocolate Malt Cured Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio with Burgundy Mustard. Served with Guy Drew Vineyards Meritage.
- Shaved Pork Belly Porchetta, Peach Lacquer Naked Honey Oat Rascal Toast Point. Served with Carlson Vineyards Cougar Run Chardonnay.
- Hops Smoked Red Rock Cod Salad, Endive, Heyday Emulsion served with Great Divide Heyday
- B3K Braised Boneless Beef Short Rib, Cherrywood Smoked Puree of Potato Mushroom & Balsamic Caramel. Served with Wynkoop Brewing Co. B3K Black Lager
- Brandied Strawberry Pretzel Bites. Served with Caprock Organic Brandy.
The details: The event runs from 6pm to 8pm, Thursday June 6th at Root 25 Taphouse and Kitchen located in the Hyatt Regency DTC. Tickets are $30 and may be purchased at: http://craftcolorado.eventbrite.com/
There are only 50 tickets available, so act quickly to reserve your spot!