We know you all love to drink, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this blog. A few weeks ago we announced our birthday celebration festivities. We have decided to change things up a bit and dedicate Thursday to a small little preview of the weekend.
Thursday’s wine pairing dinner is now a booze preview dinner. This meal will include all of your favorite boozes, from spirits to beer to some very delicious Colorado wines. Did we mention that we will be giving you a sneak peek of our Dubbel Entendre?
Tickets are now available for $40. Get them fast, only 50 boozers get to join.
Here’s the menu:
- Course One: Truffle Fries & Colorado Cocktails
- Course Two: Confit Chicken Wings & Dubbel Entendre a collaboration between Denver Beer Co. and Denver Off the Wagon
- Course Three: Vietnamese Salad with Braised Belly Bacon Bits & Jonesy’s White Blend from Bookcliff Vineyards
- Course Four: Choice of Meat/Meatless Loaf, Duck Confit Rice Pudding, Wild Mushroom Pasta or Dad’s Steak & Two Rivers Syrah or Guy Drew Red Blend
- Course Five: Brown Liquor Float – Sweat Action Ice Cream drizzled with a shot of Left Hand Milk Stout and Dancing Pines Black Walnut Liqueur
Seriously, get your tickets now. Join us on a bender to celebrate our terrible twos!