Mornin’ Wagoneers. I predict that about this time many of you are recovering from quasi-regrettable desicions made at your company’s holiday party. Maybe you are also dreading/rejoicing heading home for the holidays to share a brew with your family. Holidays are nigh! Do you have any booze-related traditions?
What you might have missed this week:
- Fresh off the wagon – and her own paradise of prohibition – Kelly T dives headlong back into an ocean of libations on Repeal Day at Williams & Graham
- Are you a bachelor living in a tiny studio apartment? Do you have four roommates who can’t keep their hands off your awesome beers? Then Corkscrews might be the perfect place for you. Why not keep your booze safe and stored in a climate controlled environment?
- Chris B checked out the Festival of Darks and rang in the season right with a collection of awesome beers!
Coming up this week:
- Stories about the Beer & Bacon Festival! It is happening right now, and assuming there are no heart attacks, our correspondents will have something to say.
- The Denver Only Beer Festivus is going on next Saturday, 12/15. Were you lucky enough to score tickets?
Tonight at 7 PM, on your computer, we will be sitting down with Festivus organizers and local brewers on a Google + hangout to chat about everything from Beer to Denver to aliens (maybe). Follow the hashtag #DOBF on Twitter and submit your questions that you want answered. See you there!