Next Tuesday, November 13th, is the day–Beer vs. Wine: Chocolate Edition. For the event, Highland Tap & Burger is offering attendees a pre & post event Happy Hour. Come out and join us to see whether Beer or Wine will reign supreme when paired with chocolates from local chocolatiers. We’ve invited (beer guy) Ryan Conklin of Euclid Hall and (wino) Kevin Burke of Colt & Gray to square off and take your palettes on this magical journey. If you haven’t yet, buy your tickets. We still have a few seats left. Hurry!
This year’s event is helping raise money for Burning Through Pages–a Denver, non-profit organization dedicated to the advocacy of reading and writing for our city’s youth. Come out and meet the people that run this great operation.
And for those that can’t wait, we’ve included a sneak peek at the menu below.
- Yeti Brownie [Hi*Rise]
- Vanilla Ganache White Chocolate Truffle w/ Pretzel topping [Ziva Chocolates]
- Dark Chocolate w/ Burnt Sugar Caramel [Lioni Chocolate]
- Puffed Amaranth [The Pomm] Cocoa Dusted Pork Meatballs w/ parsnip vanilla puree, puffed amaranth, and chocolate bbq sauce (Prepared by Jensen Cummings – Row 14)
- Espresso Brittle and Sea Salt [The Pomm] Espresso Chocolate Glazed Bison Shortrib w/ smoked sea salt, chive, and warm pumpkin vinaigrette (Prepared by Jensen Cummings – Row 14)
- Double Chocolate Stout Ice Cream [Sweet Action]
Expect to see the likes of Left Hand’s Smoke Jumper matching wits with a Chiarli Lambrusco and Strafe Hendrik drawing lines in the sand with Haut La Pereyre Bordeaux. This is will be an event you don’t want to miss. See you on Tuesday.
Tags: Chiarli Lambrusco, Haut La Pereyre Bordeaux, HiRise, Jensen Cummings, Kevin Burke, Left Hand Smoke Jumper, Lioni Chocolate, Row 14, Ryan Conklin, Strafe Hendrik, sweet action, The Pomm, Ziva Chocolates