The beer is Dig, from New Belgium. Congrats to all our winners! Check back next Friday for another chance to win.
We’ve got a new weekly contest for you!
Guess what beer is pictured below, send your answer and your mailing address to email@example.com, and the first 10 people to respond correctly will receive in the mail a voucher for a free pint at any of the 5 Illegal Pete’s locations.
To start it off, we’ll give you a hint. Here are all the beers available across all 5 locations:
- 90 Schilling (Odell)
- Avery IPA (Avery)
- BB Dark Stout (Del Norte)
- Belgo IPA (New Belgium)
- Blue Moon (Coors Brewing)
- Cinco Mexican style Lager (Del Norte)
- Coors Banquet
- Coors Light
- Dale’s Pale Ale (Oskar Blues)
- Dig (New Belgium)
- Fat Tire (New Belgium)
- Hazed and Infused (Boulder Beer)
- Hoss Rye Lager (Great Divide)
- Luminaria Bock (amber) (Del Norte)
- Mama’s Little Yella Pils (Oskar Blues)
- Nitro Milk Stout (Left Hand)
- Nomad Pilsner (Great Divide)
- Orale (Del Norte)
- Odell IPA (Odell)
- Uplope Brown Ale (Upslope)
- Upslope Craft Lager (Upslope)
Don’t respond in the comments! Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your mailing address. Good luck!