During the first 12 days of December, Bull & Bush Pub and Brewery is tapping a new keg, including the Release the Hounds barleywine and Legend of the Liquid Brain imperial stout, as well as some silly beers from Moylan’s Brewery (gotta love the Kilt Lifter). You’ll want to get these on your calendar:
It’s that time of year again… and what would the Holidays be without BEER? We are bringing back the Christmas Beer Tasting on December 10th. It will be hard to top last year’s 122 beers but we’ve got a few things in our bag of toys.
20 tickets for $20 and beers will cost 1-4 tickets, depending on how difficult it is to get our hands on them! The fun starts at 1pm. Get here early because some of these gems disappear faster than Santa up the chimney.
We’ll be collecting toys for tots again this year. We’ll also have special prizes for the best Christmas Cookies and Ugly Sweater.
Can’t wait until the 10th to get your hands on some seasonal brews? Starting December 1, we will be tapping a new keg daily for the 12 beers of Christmas. Check the schedule below and spread the Joy!
- 12/1: Brasserie Dupont, Avec Les Bons Voeux
- 12/2: Bull & Bush Brewery, The Legend of the Liquid Brain Imperial Stout
- 12/3: Moylans Brewery, Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale, aged in a used Still Water Whiskey Barrel
- 12/4: Bull & Bush Brewery, Our 38th Anniversary Ale
- 12/5: Moylans Brewery, Old Blarney Barley Wine, aged in a used Girard Chardonnay Barrel
- 12/6: Bull & Bush Brewery, Tank Town Brown
- 12/7: Moylans Brewery, Ryan Sullivan’s Imperial Stout, aged in a used Heaven Hill Bourbon Barrel Vintage 2010
- 12/8: Bull & Bush Brewery, Release the Hounds Barley Wine
- 12/9: Brasserie Dubuisson Freres, Scaldis Noel
- 12/10: Bull & Bush Brewery, Yule Fuel Vintage 2009, Yule Fuel Vintage 2010, Yule Fuel LAMBIC Vintage 2005!
- 12/11: Avery Brewing Company, Samael’s Ale
- 12/12: Brouwerij De Dolle Brouwers, Stille Nacht Vintage 2003
See you soon!
The Elves of The Bull & Bush Brewery